Jumping is a powerful feature in Pokeit. When looking at a Visualization, you can right-click on an element on it (circle, bar, table row, etc.) and receive a menu of actions. From this menu, you can then load a second visualization, based around only data from whatever element you had right-clicked on.
On a similar note, you can seed a visualization with a particular filter prior to loading it. Seeds available include heroes, recent villains, recent hands, recent tables, recent tournaments, and recent sessions.
While the values displayed are updated as new data comes in, visualizations saved with a particular seed set, will remain static. This is unlike the dynamic conditions which can be set in a Filter to update with the most recent results.
Hand seeds have a special property whereby if you select them, they will display the hand in the side panel without having to load the visualization first.
In this video, we:
- Load a visualization that shows your opponents as bubbles on a graph
- Right-click on an opponent and select "Graph this player"
- Load a report from the dashboard with that player seed enabled
- Load a tournament report that shows each tournament as a row in a table
- Right-click on a tournament and jump to a list of hands in that tournament
- Use the buttons at the top of the dashboard to create a seed based on a tournament
- Load a cool streamgraph with that tournament seed