In this video, we:
- Load the Hand Browser visualization and look at the table with different currencies applied (e.g. USD, play money, tournament chips)
- Set the Hand Browser to "any currency" to see a mix of hands from currencies across cash and tournament play at the same time
- Load a graph showing players as bubbles and switch between "any currency" and one currency in particular
- Talk about how sometimes a visualization might show an error, when the data it's trying to load doesn't include anything for the active currency
- Talk about when it doesn't make sense to have a visualization set to "any currency", for example cumulative graphs like "Sessions Graph"