By default, Pokeit will consider your entire poker history as a starting point for building Visualizations. In many cases however, recent results are more relevant. Using the Timeframe Popup, you can easily switch between these use cases by defining a specific Year and optionally Month or Day you want to see.
Every visualization you load will take this filter into account when returning results. A tiny calendar icon will appear in the toolbar when a timeframe has been set. Clicking on the icon will trigger the Timeframe Popup.
In this video, we:
- Open the Global Timeframe popup from the dashboard
- Set the timeframe to a single year
- Load the Months Report visualization and see that it only includes data from that single year
- Load the Hands Graph and see the same
- Reopen the Global Timeframe popup and set the window to just a single month
- Visit the visualizations we'd already loaded and see that they've updated their data to fit in the new timeframe