Pokeit works by reading the hand histories that can be exported from the Run It Once Poker client. Run It Once Poker does not make hand histories available while you play so Pokeit can only be used for post-game review (No HUD). Downloadable hand histories and tournament summaries become available 12 hours after each session is completed. Here are the steps for configuring Run It Once Poker for automatic hand history and tournament summary download:
Set up Automatic Downloads
To set up the Run It Once Poker client to automatically download hands every time you log in, follow these instructions:
- Launch the app and log in to your account
- From the lobby, click the My Account icon in the left-hand navigation panel
- Go to Playing History section from the left-hand menu
- In the Automatic downloads section, tick the Enable Hand History downloads box
- Select a folder where you want to save them (Make sure the folder is not write protected)
- Add this folder to Pokeit and your hands will upload to your Pokeit Account automatically
Hand histories for hands that were played greater than 12 hours ago will then automatically be downloaded upon your next login.
Please note: If you do not see your hand history downloads happening automatically, you may need to un-check then re-enable the option.
Request Past Data
Archives of old hand histories are available upon request and can be obtained by emailing the Run It Once Poker support team via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).