Pokeit works by reading the hand histories Microgaming saves on your computer and uploading them into your account via the Pokeit client. Here are the steps for configuring Microgaming so that it can work with Pokeit:
Instead of saving hand histories to text files on your computer, Microgaming stores it's hand history logs in a sqlite database. Pokeit is not set up to read from this database while you play, but you can export hands into text files which can be uploaded into your Pokeit account.
First step, make sure Microgaming is configured to keep track of your hand histories:
- From the Microgaming lobby, click on Menu > My Account > Hand History > Configuration
- Check 'Store Hands History for the Last 30 days'
- Click 'Save Settings'
You can view and export hand histories directly from the Microgaming client:
- From the Microgaming lobby, click on Menu > My Account > Hand History > View Hand History
- You can select last X hands or all hands from the past X days
- Click 'Show Hand History'. The hands will appear in the view panel
- Hold down shift + ctrl to select multiple hands
- Click 'Export Hand History'
- A save dialog box will open. You can then create a new folder and save the hands
You'll then want to add this new folder to Pokeit in order to sync the hands with your database.
Microgaming must be set up to save hand histories in English in order for Pokeit to work. Here's how to configure the language in Microgaming:
- From the MicroGaming Network lobby, click Menu -> Options -> Change Language
- Change the language to English
You can set a preferred seat in the Microgaming client so that you'll always appear in the same location at the table. Here are the steps for setting that up:
- From a MicroGaming poker table, click Menu > Options > Seating
- Select a table layout from the drop down
- Select your preferred seat(s) and check 'Always stay in selected seat for this table size'
- Click OK to save your settings