The Horizon Network is the new name for the Revolution Gaming Network which was a re-brand of the Cake Network before that.
Pokeit works by reading the hand histories the Horizon Network client saves on your computer and uploading them into your account via the Pokeit client. Here are the steps for configuring the Horizon Network client so that it can work with Pokeit.
Follow these steps to configure the Horizon Network software to save hand history files as you play:
- From the poker client lobby, click on Options > Game Files tab
- Check 'Save My Hands History'
- Make note of the location where your poker client is saving your hand histories under 'Where To Save'. You'll need to add this folder to Pokeit to finish the setup
- Click OK to save
The Horizon Network client must be installed with the language set to English. If the language was set to something other than English at installation, you will need to reinstall the client in English in order for it to work with Pokeit.
You can set a preferred seat in the Horizon Network client so that you'll always appear in the same location at the table. Here are the step for setting that up:
- In the poker lobby click Options > Game
- Select the seating tab from the main menu
- Enable 'always sit in specific seat'
- Choose the table layout from the dropdown and then click on the seat you'd like to set as your preferred
If you decide to set a preferred seat, you'll need to set that same seat as a 'favorite' while using the HUD. To do so, simply right click on the HUD closest to your position at the table and select 'Set as Favorite Seat'