Pokeit works by reading the hand histories the Winning Poker Network client save on your computer and uploading them into your account via the Pokeit client. Here are the steps for configuring the Winning Poker Network client so that it can work with Pokeit.
Current sites on the Winning Poker Network include America's Cardroom, BlackChipPoker, TruePoker, and YaPoker, betcris, Bookmaker, and Poker Host.
The Winning Poker Network client will automatically save hand history files to your computer. No further configuration is required. If you'd like to view or change the default location, follow these steps:
- From the Winning Poker Network lobby, click Game Info > View Hand History
- Click Options
- Make note of the location on your computer where the Winning Poker Network client saves hands so you can add that folder to Pokeit
Winning Poker doesn't save tournament results files to your computer, but you can view your tournament results online. Here's how to add that information to Pokeit:
- Click My Account > Transactions. Your poker transactions will open up in a browser window
- Click on Tournaments
- Select a date range. Tournaments older than 6 months are not available. The date range you select must also not be greater than 30 days
- Click submit. Your tournaments will load after a few seconds
- Right click anywhere on the page and select 'Save As'. Save as type must be 'Webpage, Complete'. This will save a folder on your computer with all the assets of the page
- Open the folder you just saved and find a file called PlayerTransactionHistory.html. This is the file containing your tournament results. Add this file to a folder you have synced with Pokeit and your tournament results will be added to your database
The Winning Poker Network client must be installed with the language set to English. If the language was set to something other than English at installation, you will need to reinstall the client in English in order for it to work with Pokeit.
You can set a preferred seat in the Winning Poker Network client so that you'll always appear in the same location at the table. Here are the step for setting that up:
- From the lobby, click Options > Table Options > Preferred Seat
- Select the table layout for which you would like to add a preferred seat
- Choose your preferred seat
- Click OK
If you decide to set a preferred seat, you'll need to set that same seat as a 'favorite' while using the HUD. To do so, simply right click on the HUD closest to your position at the table and select 'Set as Favorite Seat'
The Winning Poker Network client uses your computer's local timezone in the hand history files it writes. In order for the date and time to be correct in Pokeit, you will need to make sure the timezone on your computer matches the one you set in your Pokeit account. You can adjust your timezone from the account page by going to General > Time & Space > Time Zone Offset.